Discover our capabilities and network
Whether you are shipping hundreds of containers a year or have much smaller requirements for ad hoc shipments by sea, air or road B2L Cargocare will be able to tailor the best price and best solution for you.
We are fully independent and work tirelessly with a number of shipping lines, airlines and European hauliers to ensure our clients receive competitive rates from and to any destination in the world.
In recent years we have helped a number of our clients to start buying from source on an ex-works or FOB basis – the advantages include a greater control of the supply chain leading to:
- Reduced production costs
- Reduced supply chain / shipping costs
- Greater visibility of stock / inventory requirements
- Easier long-term planning
- Reduced landing charges including rent / demurrag
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please contact us.
We work closely with all of our clients to design the right solution, for example:
- For fresh fruit importers transit time and temperature-controlled containers are absolutely crucial
- Volume imports from South East Asia are very price-sensitive so we calculate the most cost-effective end-to-end solution – including charges and delivery
- Larger clients benefit from economies of scale with our shipping rates on named commodities. With volume commitment and visibility of medium-term requirements we can harmonise prices for clients in the medium-term mitigating volatile freight prices
These considerations affect the shipping line, airline or haulier that we book your cargo on.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.